Dental Emergencies in Gainesville, VA 20155 Area?
Kindly read the Instruction below to notify us about your dental emergency via SMS or call.
Dental emergencies can hit at the worst of times, especially when urgent dental care is simply unavailable. Patients often must spend hours waiting at emergency rooms to be eventually seen by a non-dental professional.
As a member of the Gainesville, VA community, Dr. Adi lives close by and will do his best to provide emergency dental service. Dr. Adi is known for his advanced skills in dental emergencies management. We can help with any of the emergencies listed below as well as others.
Common Dental Emergencies We Treat:
Painful Tooth:The tooth nerve can be the source of serious sharp and throbbing pain. Causes include dental decay, an injury or infection. If you have severe or on-going tooth pain, chances are your tooth might require a root canal treatment.
Root canal procedures can be the "Achilles Heel" for many dentists, rest assured that Dr. Adi & team has extensive experience in pain-free root canal therapy utilizing the latest breakthroughs in endodontics. Feel free to look at the impressive outcomes we have achieved for our patients at our Endodontics Service Page, photo gallery & on our Facebook page.
Cracked Tooth:A cracked tooth can happen from several reasons. These are some of the most common ones: Grinding or clenching teeth, Hard food, or candies, or biting or chewing on a pen or pencil.
Knocked Out Tooth:If your tooth gets knocked out, try to recover it, and follow these steps:
- Do not hold the tooth by the roots.
- Rinse the tooth carefully to remove any dirt or debris. Do not scrub the tooth.
- Keep the tooth moist by placing it in a glass of milk or water.
- Place cloth or gauze on the wound to control the bleeding.
- Call Atlas Walk Dental immediately or go to the emergency room.
Other common emergencies we treat:
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Lost filling
- Lost crown or bridge
- Teeth requiring urgent root canal treatment
- Orthodontic emergencies, loose wire, or bracket.
Contact Dr. Adi's Gainesville, VA dental office to schedule your dental emergency relief appointment.
Please text us at 703-646-1211
- Your name
- Whether you are a new or an existing patient of the practice
- A brief description of your emergency.
Please call us at 703-996-442 and dial 9
No insurance? Take advantage of our $69 emergency exam & X-rays.
* A $200 fee is required to schedule an after-office-hours Emergency Visit attended by the dentist.
* Other standard treatment fees will apply.
* Emergency office visits are offered between 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM Monday through Friday
* After-hours Dr.’s availability is not guaranteed.
* Other restrictions might apply, call for details.